Final live chat session

mep948
I would like to thank all the edupcatrs who have at some stage joined a live chat session. It has been a valuable opportunity for educators to participate in online professional learning. Educators have had the opportunity of sharing experiences, ideas and practices around the topics of how they are promoting physical activity and healthy eating. I have really enjoyed participating in these sessions, and I hope that edupcatrs will continue to share ideas with each other