Happy new year

mep948
Hello everyone, I would like to wish you all a very happy new year. I hope that you are all settling into your new rooms and getting to know your new children for 2017.

This year I am busy beginning to collate all data collected in your services last year. Over the next two years I aim to place this information into academic journals as numerous publications. I will still be monitoring the forums and hope that you have plans of continuing HOPPEL into 2017 and continue to promote physical activity and healthy eating in your everyday programs. I would love to stay in touch with everyone over the year, and share the results as I begin to analysis information from the questionnaires, 'magic belts' and observational records.

Please continue to share images and ideas with your colleagues to keep HOPPEL alive.