Kingston- Redroom (3-5years) by Katie

mep948
In the Redwood Room (3-5 years) at Lady Gowrie Kingston we started to grow beans. We started the process by placing them in a sandwich bag with some cotton balls which the children soaked with water daily. We then watched as they started to sprout and then transferred them to our top garden. The children enjoyed this process and the activity assisted in promoting the garden to plate experience. Our beans are still growing and we cannot wait until we can taste them!