New weekly BLOG available

mep948
Hello everyone, I have posted a new blog titled ' How to promote physical activity and healthy eating during everyday routines?'. I look forward to seeing all services  posts this week

Re: New weekly BLOG available

Karen
Hi everyone we have made several changes to our program since we have started the Hoppel, so would like to say a big thank you for helping us to achieve this.
First our biggest one is adding vegetables to our morning and afternoon tea platters, children are enjoying these especially when educators are giving positive feed to them when they are choosing both vegetables and fruit for their snacks,  long green beans are their favorite alongside capsicum red, yellow and green and carrot sticks. Children are also been offered drinks throughout the day and are drinking a lot more than their 3 small cups a day, we have found though if you leave it to the children their is only 1 or 2 children that will help themselves to the water, but taking water to them they will drink more.
Our physical change is that we have taken chairs away from the table top experiences and have incorporated the power breaks to both indoor and outdoor environments. (But Please keep area clear from obstacles, so no sprained ankles hehehe)
This is Karens last Blog for 2016 and I cant wait to come back next year refreshed to put everything that I have learnt over this time into our continuing improved program.
So many thanks