Outdoor environements water play Bowen Road

Outdoor environements water play Bowen Road

emmavic
As the weather has been warming up we have had more opportunities to have water play outside.
Children are encouraged to use a variety of different water play experiences where they can stand, kneel or squat whilst being engaged.

We have been using different equipment like our sandpit, sea creatures, small tubs with dye mixed with water, stepping stones and also buckets with paints brushes.

Re: Outdoor environements water play Bowen Road

mep948
Children love water play, and setting this experience up in a variety of ways builds up the interest in this sensory activity with children. As you mentioned , its great as a team of educators that your continuing to reflect on how experiences can be set up for children in a way that will promote physical activity.