Peter Combe- food based CD

mep948
Some of you may already know about this album- but I'm seeing it advertised more and more in social media (even saw it advertised in the latest Virgin Australia magazine as I flew to Launceston this week). The well known Peter Combe has an CD called ' Munchy Crunchy songs'.

The below website has all the words to each song on the CD- whilst not all songs focus on healthy foods, it can lead to intentional discussions about healthy foods versus sometimes foods.

http://www.petercombe.com.au/music/munchy-crunchy-songs

'I just love bananas' is one song or the famous 'spaghetti bolognaise'

Food for thought-

Re: Peter Combe- food based CD

Katie
Hi Michele!

I love these Peter Coombe songs. The children in my recent placement class loved the spaghetti bolognaise song, singing and dancing along with it. We have been listening to and moving along with the HOPPEL CD in the Redwood Room today (Dr Knickerbocker is a firm favourite).

Re: Peter Combe- food based CD

mep948
Hi Katie, thats good that you are finding some popular songs with the children to encourage them to dance and move. Dr Knickerbocker is a favourite as it appeals to their sense of humour