excursion to the local Nursery chandlers

excursion to the local Nursery chandlers

Vanessa
The upper churchill room went for an excursion to our local nursery to purchase some vegetable seedlings to plant. we got a huge variety and even got a 10% discount and have began to develop a great relationship with the nursery.

Re: excursion to the local Nursery chandlers

mep948
What a great opportunity for the children to meet a local community member and learn about how to care for a variety of vegetable seedlings. Developing a relationship with the local nursery is a great thing to do, as the children can ask questions of experts in the area of gardening.

I look forward to our the seedling develop and grow. I would be interested in what seedlings your service purchased.

Re: excursion to the local Nursery chandlers

Katie
What a fantastic opportunity for the children to visit a nursery. What seedlings did you purchase?